Our Shipping Policy
The current international pandemic from COVID-19 is currently impacting our business in the following ways:
Domestic Shipping: We are still working hard to get your orders processed and shipped in a timely manner. Please be aware that depending on the shipping destination, your package may experience delivery delays. FedEx and USPS have both been impacted by the pandemic and shipping times have been slower than usual. Please contact us if you have further concerns.
- We strive to ship out orders the same business day or the next business day after the order has been placed. For federal holidays, Friday afternoons, weekends, and during physical inventory audits, we may take up to 3 business days to ship orders from our facilities.
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out. Tracking updates are available typically within 1 day of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost. Unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable packages that are returned to us will be processed as a return and the original form of payment will be refunded, less any additional shipping expenses.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered in at checkout that the customer failed to correct. If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to make sure they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
Domestic Shipping Information
- Our shipping options for shipping within the U.S. are as follows. Business days are Monday through Friday only and do not include national holidays.
- Standard shipping with estimated delivery within 6 business days.
- Paid shipping costs are calculated at checkout and are based on the weight of your package.
- Delivery dates for ‘Free’ and ‘Ground’ shipping are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for the package once tracking shows that the package has left our warehouse.
- Once the package has left our warehouse, Express packages are guaranteed to be delivered within the specified number of business days. Please contact us if you have any concerns about an express package delivery.
- If your Express order is placed after 2pm EST, then it is set to ship out next business day. Please contact us if you have any concerns about an express package delivery.
International Shipping Information
- All international packages are shipped via United States Postal Service OR FedEx and the various options available are presented at checkout. Rates are based on destination and package weight.
- Delivery times for international packages vary greatly depending on the final destination and can take up to 3 weeks from the time it has shipped until it is delivered.
- International orders are subject to duties/customs fees at the time of checkout. We collect these fees at checkout and remit them to the appropriate country/government as applicable.
- For those with their own international shipping accounts through FedEx, you may receive better shipping rates if Mastery Systems ships your items to you with YOUR account number; this means your personal account being billed for the shipping. If you choose for us to ship your international order to you using your own personal FedEx account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order. You will then be invoiced for the amount of product/tax ONLY and then your package will be shipped to you and the shipping bill be billed to you.